Taxes/Other Forms?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxes/Other Forms?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of paperwork I would be looking at if I was going to sell anything I make. I live in Arizona, and I tried looking around for information myself, but it doesn't seem very clear. I won't even know how much of a business I can make ceramics into necessarily because I haven't tried yet. Therefore I don't know if it should or would be considered a business per se, or a hobby. I was looking around, and all I basically found out is that if you intend to make money, or expect to make a certain amount within a certain amount of time, that it should be considered a business. I would think it'd be risky though to consider it such unless I know I can actually sell things though--after all, I wouldn't be using that as my only source of income, not right away. I wouldn't expect to make a significant amount of money very quickly. In any case, I just don't really know what kind of forms or licenses even I would need to be dealing with, or how soon I would need to worry about them. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X