1st Annual Southern Fired Arts Festival in FLowery Branch, GA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Annual Southern Fired Arts Festival in FLowery Branch, GA

Good morning all! Hope you are all doing well! I know I have been throwing around ideas for this art show for a while and we are now making it become a reality. With the trusted help of Dannella Burnette at Oakwood Occasions in cooperation with Paint It Yours, we are planning the first of its kind show in this area. As many of you know that have worked with me over the last few years from Olmypic, you know that I am out here for you and want to bring your talents and creations to the forefront in this area and showcase them in a unique environment that will bring attention and foot traffic back to your doors time and time again.

We have confirmed the dates of Saturday, July 31st through Sunday, August 1st. The hours are not set in stone at this point but we are looking at noon to 9pm on Saturday and noon to 5pm on Sunday. You will have the opportunity to set up on Friday night if you would like to so that you can be ready for the day on Saturday. We are working with area hotels to obtain great block room rates for those who do not have family in the area that will need to stay over for the show. Lake Lanier is also very close for those of you who have campers and would like to camp for the night. A great park on the water is less than 3 miles from the show location. We will have 24 hour security on site so that you do not have to break down your booth at night in order to protect your products. This officer will be an off duty police officer from either the Flowery Branch Police Dept. or from Hall County. The location of the show we have chosen we feel offers the quaint hometown character of your works as well as offers a great venue space for unlimited amounts of foot traffic to visit. The show will be in the downtown historic area of Flowery Branch on Main St. and Railroad Street. Booth sizes are set to be 10 x 10 and 12 x 12 with electrical outlets as an option if needed. We are promoting this event through printed material in the local paper, radio, banners, corporate sponsors and any other avenue possible to get the word out and make this a great show. With this being the 1st Annual, we find it hard to gauge the amount in attendance, but we can assure you we are out there spreading the word.

This show is to showcase YOU! Not your typical festival where you see items brought in from China, throw some hand work to it and call it homemade. This is strictly hand made work and items that will be allowed to enter this show. We do not want you to get lost in the shuffle of crazy balloons, face painters, or jumpy rooms. We are setting up stage time for those who would like to share and/or demonstrate their works and talents for those like me eager to learn more. The stage time will be an option that we offer with your sign up forms. Vendor fees have not been set yet, we are putting all those items together this weekend and you should see that first part of the week.

In an effort to make this run as smoothly and as organized as possible, we will be sending out further e-mails regarding the show through Constant Contact System. This system allows you to register online, pick options you will need in your space, give special requests for location at the show, as well as pay online. If there are any changes to the times of the show or any last minute details, you will all be notified by e-mail through this same system. In the interim, I would love any feedback or ideas that you may have that would make it better than ever! Please do not hesitate to call me or e-mail me back, and I will take all your feedback and comments and put them to work. This show is for you built around you, and I want to blow the doors off Flowery Branch GA with this show! We can make it happen! Atlanta can't hold a candle to this show!

Please mark your calenders and make a plan to join us for the show. We would love to have you and feel like the vendors we have chosen are the best in their field! Also, if you know someone who has a unique talent, share them with me and I would love to pass them along an invitation as well. Again, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail me with comments or needs.

We will see you soon at the 1st Annual Southern Fired Arts Festival!

Take care!

Kym Pritchett
    Paint It Yours
    678-997-3023
    [email protected]
    Facebook: PAINT IT YOURS

It really is one of the events that you just have to take advantage of and though there are a lot of stiff competition going around here, it very well be one of those that you should use at your disposal. You could not get any better physical exposure like this so it would be really important to make full use of it. But be ready to absorb everything that is to happen.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X