Clay Related Residency Programs Links
- Anderson Ranch Arts Center Anderson Ranch Arts Center is a learning community dedicated to creativity and growth through the making and understanding of the visual arts.
- Appalachian Center for Crafts The Appalachian Center for Craft is a nationally renowned facility dedicated to expanding the influence of craft on contemporary art while preserving craft traditions. The Craft Center offers top quality academic and professional programs in fine craft (ceramics, fibers, glass, metals and wood), including the Bachelor of Fine Arts degree and professional craft certificates.
Tennessee Technical University
- Archie Bray Foundation Celebrating 50 Years 1951-2001 Founded in 1951, the Bray is a non-profit, educational institution dedicated to the enrichment of the ceramic arts, offering residencies and specialized workshops to ceramic artists from around the world.
- Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- (865) 436-5860
Baltimore Clayworks The Baltimore Clayworks website offers a comprehensive view of who we are, why we are and what we do. You will find information on our community projects, resident artists, current exhibitions and class lists for learners of all ages and abilities.
- Baltimore Clayworks
5706 Smith Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21209 U.S.A.
Phone: (410) 578-1919
Fax: (410) 578-0058
- Banff Centre for the Artists Creative Residencies in the Media & Visual Arts department of The Banff Centre provide the luxury of time and space for the artist to create new works, research innovative ideas and experiment with different techniques and modes of production. For artists in residence at the Centre, located in Banff National Park and surrounded by the awe-inspiring mountain vistas of the majestic Rocky Mountains, facilities accommodate the printmaker, painter, ceramist, sculptor, videomaker and interactive media creator.
The Clayspot Descriptions of the studio and programs offered. The site explains our membership program and shows photo's of the studio, facilities, members and the gallery. (6 Residency positions Work/Study)
- The Clayspot
116 Pleasant Street
Easthampton, MA 01027 USA
Craft Emergency Relief Fund (CERF)
P.O. Box 838, 73 Main St., Rm. 27
Montpelier, VT 05601-083
Phone: (802) 229-2306
Haystack Mountain School of Crafts
P.O. Box 518
Deer Isle, ME 04627
Phone: (207) 348-2306
China Ceramic Cultural Exchange China Ceramic Cultural Exchange is an international organization supported by the China Ceramic Council of PR of China to promote artist exchange in the ceramics field between the west and China. The main focus is a 1 month conference/workshop/related-travel program in May-June of each year. A residency program at the Sanbao International Ceramic Working Village will be inaguated for June of 2000. This program is open to all artists, instructors, collectors and lovers of chinese ceramics and the history and traditions surrounding it.
- China Ceramic Cultural Exchange
Toronto, ON M9C 4B4 Canada
Medicine Hat Clay Industries National Historic District
The Friends of Medalta Society
Medalta International Artists in Residence Program
713 Medalta Avenue SE
Medicine Hat, Alberta,
Canada, T1A 3K9
Ph: 403-529-1070, Fax 403-580-5868
Contact: Artist Director - Les Manning e-mail email@example.com
Residency Info, firstname.lastname@example.org
608 New York Ave
Sheybogan WI 53081
Morvian Pottery Works
Doylestown, PA 18901
Nottingham Center for the Arts - Non-Profit studio arts facillity, with ceramics as its primary medium, offering partial to full residencies and workshops with major artists. We also sponsor art events such as shows, meetings, seminars and provide scholarships to attend workshops. The facilities are available to other arts groups and to individual artists for special projects.
- Nottingham Center for the Arts, Terrance M. Sullivan/Director
P.O. Box 460
San Marcos, CA 92079
Oregon School of Arts and Crafts
8245 SW Barnes Rd
Portland, Oregon 97225
10125 E. Jefferson
Detroit, MI 48214
Watershed Center for the Ceramic Arts
RR 1, Box 845 Cocahran Rd.
Edgecomb, ME 04556