The first and foremost goal of the Claystation is to be the best navigational tool that guides one with ease through a united world wide web of ceramics.
Other Important Goals
- Create a valuable Educational Resource for the field of Ceramic Arts
- Create an Environment where those who are interested in Art can easily find the artist.
- Create a website that helps support the lifestyle a potter, ceramic artist, sculptor and crafters. creative inspiration , communities and
Types of Resources the ClayStation Provides:
Types of Services the ClayStation Provides:
- Designs Web Pages for Ceramic Artists, Suppliers, Schools, Students.
- Sells ceramic work online
- Opportunities to advertise within the super cheap ClayStation Banner Network. Pottery Making Illustrated, Pottery Auction.com and Big Ceramicstore.com have all ready taking advantage of this great offer. Think about joining them today!
- ClayStation Conveyor (Online Newsletter) Presents the latest info on ceramics provided on the net.
- Annual Virtual Ceramic Exhibition Claystation 2000
Future Features of the ClayStation:
Sorry, I can't give to much away, make sure you stay tuned because theres much more in store for the future.